Any nation which for an extended period puts pleasure before liberty is likely to lose the liberty it misused. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Any nation which for an extended period puts pleasure before liberty is likely to lose the liberty it misused. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM