I know what my strengths are, and I know what my not strengths are. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes
Quote:I know what my strengths are, and I know what my not strengths are. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 08-22-2017, 10:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  If we want to discover the full potential in our humanity, we need to celebrate those heartbreaking strengths and those glorious disabilities that we all have... - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 13 07-26-2017, 10:02 PM
  He's not fit, either physically or biomechanically. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 14 07-24-2017, 06:55 AM
  On current form, both teams will probably lose. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 15 07-24-2017, 06:54 AM
  I suppose it is a bit of a date that we're having at the moment. As is usually the case you don't get married on a first date, you've got to go out a few times before you make any big decisions. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 21 07-24-2017, 06:54 AM