Krishna was conceived in the womb of Devaki mysteriously as the sun setting in the West imparts his rays to the rising moon in the East. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:Krishna was conceived in the womb of Devaki mysteriously as the sun setting in the West imparts his rays to the rising moon in the East. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  From wherever the emissions come, they have the same effect: They trap much more heat from the sun... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:16 AM
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 09:41 PM