I really got tired of it all. I was angry about the johns. - Aileen Wuornos Quotes
Quote:I really got tired of it all. I was angry about the johns. - Aileen Wuornos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I am sick and tired of publicity. I want no more of it. It puts me in a bad light. I just want to be forgotten. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:39 PM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM