Africa, help me to go home, carry me like an aged child in your arms. Undress me and wash me. Strip me of all of these garments, strip me as a man strips off dreams when the dawn comes.... - Aime Cesaire Quotes
Quote:Africa, help me to go home, carry me like an aged child in your arms. Undress me and wash me. Strip me of all of these garments, strip me as a man strips off dreams when the dawn comes.... - Aime Cesaire Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM