And let me die suddenly, to be born again in the revelation of beauty....And the revelation of beauty is the wisdom of the ancestors. - Aime Cesaire Quotes
Quote:And let me die suddenly, to be born again in the revelation of beauty....And the revelation of beauty is the wisdom of the ancestors. - Aime Cesaire Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:59 AM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM