I would rediscover the secret of great communications and great combustions. I would say storm. I would say river. I would say tornado... - Aime Cesaire Quotes
Quote:I would rediscover the secret of great communications and great combustions. I would say storm. I would say river. I would say tornado. I would say leaf. I would say tree. I would be drenched by all rains, moistened by all dews. I would roll like frenetic blood on the slow current of the eye of words turned into mad horses into fresh children into clots into curfew into vestiges of temples into precious stones remote enough to discourage miners. Whoever would not understand me would not understand any better the roaring of a tiger. - Aime Cesaire Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 AM
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:19 PM
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM