If you would know the political and moral condition of a people, ask as to the position of its women. - Aime Martin Quotes
Quote:If you would know the political and moral condition of a people, ask as to the position of its women. - Aime Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  If you can identify with people, you can empathize with people and therefore you understand things. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  Did you know I started out as a stand-up comic? People don't believe me when I tell them. That's how I saw myself, in comedy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago