Mom flipped through the magazines like the pages needed to be slapped. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:Mom flipped through the magazines like the pages needed to be slapped. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  All of us can make changes, but the changes that are most needed are not light bulbs and windows but laws and policies and treaties... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM
  My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  One time, my mom told us, 'No TV.' It was 3 P.M., and I was sneaking it in. She put her hand on the back of the TV to see if it was warm... - Akiva Schaffer Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:45 PM
  Adaptation is always the same process for me, which is some version of throwing the book at the wall and seeing what pages fall out... - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:40 PM