I admired that stride; it was like he folded space in two with it. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:I admired that stride; it was like he folded space in two with it. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM
  A person is not earth, not water, Not fire, not wind, not space, Not consciousness, and not all of them. What person is there other than these? - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:47 PM
  We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:23 PM
  I have spent six years in prison, the last six years. Even if I was outside the prison, how much actual space was there for an investigative... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:21 AM