I peeled the skin off a grape in slippery little triangles, and I understood then that I would be undressing every item of food I could because my clothes would be staying on. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:I peeled the skin off a grape in slippery little triangles, and I understood then that I would be undressing every item of food I could because my clothes would be staying on. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM
  If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM