When the light at Vernon turned green, we stepped into the street and George grabbed my hand and the ghosts of our younger selves crossed with us. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:When the light at Vernon turned green, we stepped into the street and George grabbed my hand and the ghosts of our younger selves crossed with us. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't be just another guy going down the street and going nowhere. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:44 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  I sang do-wop on the street corner before it was called do-wop. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:05 PM