My lover is experiencing reverse evolution. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:My lover is experiencing reverse evolution. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM
  Our laws need to reflect the evolution of technology and the changing expectations of American society. This is why the Constitution is often called a 'living' document. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  We have two kinds of oppression. Oppression that is universal - everyone in Iran is subject to it. But everyone has also their own, unique way of experiencing this oppression. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:16 AM