The wine glasses are empty except for that one undrinkable red spot at the bottom. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:The wine glasses are empty except for that one undrinkable red spot at the bottom. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  I am old enough to know that a red carpet is just a rug. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:50 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM