But what I kept wondering about is this: that first second when she felt her skirt burning, what did she think? Before she knew it was candles... - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:But what I kept wondering about is this: that first second when she felt her skirt burning, what did she think? Before she knew it was candles, did she think she'd done it herself? With the amazing turns of her hips, and the warmth of the music inside her, did she believe, for even one glorious second, that her passion had arrived? - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM