You're the perfect girl', he said, rubbing his chin. 'You expect nothing. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:You're the perfect girl', he said, rubbing his chin. 'You expect nothing. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don't feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:13 AM
  My ideas come when I least expect it, so I've always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere. - Akon Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:01 AM
  We chase gravity of the micro world, but after leaving its world we try to perfect the laws here that do not exist there. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
  As the moon retaineth her nature, though darkness spread itself before her face as a curtain, so the Soul remaineth perfect even in the bosom of the fool. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 04:15 PM