I didn’t mind the quiet stretches. It was like we were trying out the idea of being side by side. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:I didn’t mind the quiet stretches. It was like we were trying out the idea of being side by side. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:12 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:03 AM
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM