To see someone you love, in a bad setting, is one of the great barometers of gratitude. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:To see someone you love, in a bad setting, is one of the great barometers of gratitude. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 24 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:39 PM