Glen Hirshberg's stories are haunting, absolutely, but not only because of the content -- the stories themselves haunt, they stick around,... - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:Glen Hirshberg's stories are haunting, absolutely, but not only because of the content -- the stories themselves haunt, they stick around, they linger, inhabiting a little corner of the reader's brain and resurfacing to evoke mystery or sadness or longing. It's a pleasure to dive into Hirshberg's storytelling skills in American Morons. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've been glued to the TV. I am absolutely devastated. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM
  Our photographs are filthier and our stories are more disgusting. We make no effort to be artistic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:58 AM
  The biases the media has are much bigger than conservative or liberal. They're about getting ratings, about making money, about doing stories that are easy to cover. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:07 AM