You try, you seem totally nuts, you go underground. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:You try, you seem totally nuts, you go underground. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The arrogance that says analysing the relationship between reasons and causes is more important than writing a philosophy of shyness or sadness or friendship drives me nuts. I can't accept that. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  To completely trust in Allah is to be like a child who knows deeply that even if he does not call for the mother, the mother is totally aware of his condition and is looking after him. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 05:49 PM
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 12 08-23-2017, 06:54 AM
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM