I don't think so, I don't agree. The most unbearable thing I think by far, she said, is hope. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:I don't think so, I don't agree. The most unbearable thing I think by far, she said, is hope. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 0 51 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 53 minutes ago
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 1 56 minutes ago