My eyelids are my own private cave, he murmured. That I can go to anytime I want. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:My eyelids are my own private cave, he murmured. That I can go to anytime I want. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  I think Clinton fatigue was a real thing. It's just hard to get comfortable with Gore - it was hard for him to project who he is, the person people know in private. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  We want everybody to have the best facilities in which to work, but we do not believe in posh and impressive private offices. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 7 08-05-2017, 06:16 AM
  I don't know if I've ever been in a clique. The older I've gotten, the more I've realized what a true friend really is. So my friendship circle has changed a bit. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes soni 0 12 07-27-2017, 10:02 PM