I felt the crumpled paper that had taken the place of my lungs expand as if released from a fist. - Aimee Bender Quotes
Quote:I felt the crumpled paper that had taken the place of my lungs expand as if released from a fist. - Aimee Bender Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
  I think the world is a place for oddballs and freaks. I'm only interested in oddballs and freaks as characters. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM