The afterlife is whatever a soul wishes or believes it to be. - Aimee Carter Quotes
Quote:The afterlife is whatever a soul wishes or believes it to be. - Aimee Carter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 2 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  (Japanese Government believes that if you have a big laboratory with all the latest equipment and good funding it will automatically lead to creativity. It doesn't work that way. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 06:24 AM