If you're an artist trying to put out your own record on your own label, it's hard to get a distribution deal because no one wants... - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:If you're an artist trying to put out your own record on your own label, it's hard to get a distribution deal because no one wants to sign a deal with one entity. They want to sign distribution deals with labels, who have lots of product, lots of artists. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:47 AM
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  I put all my sighs in a lockbox - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:32 AM