Better take the keys and drive forever. Staying won't put these futures back together. All the perfect drugs and superheroes wouldn't be enough to bring me back to zero. - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:Better take the keys and drive forever. Staying won't put these futures back together. All the perfect drugs and superheroes wouldn't be enough to bring me back to zero. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If they'd been working with Alec Guinness, for instance, they wouldn't have known they were born if they'd not towed the line! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
  We were put to Dickens as children but it never quite took. That unremitting humanity soon had me cheesed off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM