I'm selling more records on my own than I did on major labels. - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:I'm selling more records on my own than I did on major labels. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM