I'm selling more records on my own than I did on major labels. - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:I'm selling more records on my own than I did on major labels. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  These new prospective projects include the Appalachian Connector and the Diamond East projects, both are major new projects that connect... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  A major change is afoot as we combine both WPZ and Access into the large scale natural gas infrastructure MLP... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM