It's more important for me to have a good record with good music and be part of a movie that's good and where the music is used in a really great way... - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:It's more important for me to have a good record with good music and be part of a movie that's good and where the music is used in a really great way. That's the important thing. The other stuff you want to say about it, I don't care. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As important as it is to change the light bulbs, its more important to change the laws - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  Even though it's important for all of us to change our light bulbs and the vehicles we drive, it's much more important to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:08 PM