Anybody who cares less about wanting to be cool, I think, is more interesting. - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:Anybody who cares less about wanting to be cool, I think, is more interesting. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 16 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 07:33 AM
  I want to present interesting stories that don't qualify themselves just by virtue of their ethnographic type. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 13 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
  Of course there are dozens of meditation techniques, but it all comes down to this - just let it all be. Step over here where it is cool, out of the battle. Why not give it a try? - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 11:18 AM
  To observe and watch one's own mind is something really interesting. The untrained mind will run and follow its old habit patterns... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 4 07-31-2017, 07:06 AM