The king of the jailhouse and the queen of the road think sharing the burden will lighten the load. - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:The king of the jailhouse and the queen of the road think sharing the burden will lighten the load. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well my wife and I just had a baby ourselves and it makes it harder to be on the road... - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  We been on the road for 18 hours... I need a bath, some chow... and then you and me sit down, and we talk about who dies,eh? - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  I really love sharing my gift with others. At the same time, I'm just a normal kid having fun and that's what life is all about-having fun at the same time as helping people. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 04:36 PM
  Martin Luther King Jr. was a great teacher and just a great person in general. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 10:07 PM