In the '70s, everybody thought drugs were just good times. People didn't really know about drug addiction, or that such a thing existed... - Aimee Mann Quotes
Quote:In the '70s, everybody thought drugs were just good times. People didn't really know about drug addiction, or that such a thing existed. When I grew up in the '70s I thought you had to take drugs. It was almost like I didn't think you had a choice. - Aimee Mann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are a couple of times I would've liked to have married. I think I made a mistake, especially once. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 23 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 24 minutes ago
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 25 minutes ago
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 26 minutes ago
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 27 minutes ago