Education equals choices. I have been blessed with the choice to be anything I ever wanted to be, and I truly owe my happiness to my family and education. - Aimee Garcia Quotes
Quote:Education equals choices. I have been blessed with the choice to be anything I ever wanted to be, and I truly owe my happiness to my family and education. - Aimee Garcia Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM