I haven't had an easy life, but at some point ,you have to take responsibility for yourself and shape who it is that you want to be... - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:I haven't had an easy life, but at some point ,you have to take responsibility for yourself and shape who it is that you want to be. I have no time for moaners. I like to chase my dreams and surround myself with other people who are chasing their dreams, too. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Our way of life is at stake, our grandchildren are at stake, the future of civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:20 AM