If we want to discover the full potential in our humanity, we need to celebrate those heartbreaking strengths and those glorious disabilities that we all have... - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:If we want to discover the full potential in our humanity, we need to celebrate those heartbreaking strengths and those glorious disabilities that we all have...it is our humanity, and all the potential within it that makes us beautiful. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  We the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency-a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:58 PM