Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part. - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing I think about is that once you've done it, you then start to think about what you're going to do next. It's much easier to follow something that's not been as successful as this. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 34 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM