Life is about making your own happiness - and living by your own rules. - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:Life is about making your own happiness - and living by your own rules. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago