The power of the human will to compete and the drive to excel beyond the body's normal capabilities is most beautifully demonstrated in the arena of sport. - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:The power of the human will to compete and the drive to excel beyond the body's normal capabilities is most beautifully demonstrated in the arena of sport. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They say we die twice - once when the last breath leaves our body and once when the last person we know says our name. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM