It's an objective fact that I am a double amputee, but it's very subjective opinion as to whether that makes me disabled. - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:It's an objective fact that I am a double amputee, but it's very subjective opinion as to whether that makes me disabled. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:17 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM