In athletics, the idea of possibility is presumed. It's not 'if;' it's 'how.' - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:In athletics, the idea of possibility is presumed. It's not 'if;' it's 'how.' - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Don't you get the idea I'm one of those goddam radicals. Don't get the idea I'm knocking the American system. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 06:42 AM
  Twentieth-century art may start with nothing, but it flourishes by virtue of its belief in itself, in the possibility of control over... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:11 PM