The Pentagon isn't a place that champions individuality and innovation. - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:The Pentagon isn't a place that champions individuality and innovation. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a weight problem isn't it; you can't wait for lunch. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 07:09 AM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM