The legs that I have made are far more perfect than the ones nature would have given me - my mother's side of the family have awful legs. - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:The legs that I have made are far more perfect than the ones nature would have given me - my mother's side of the family have awful legs. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 08:42 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:51 AM