I have learned not to overlook the advantages of being me. From when I was a softball player, and I held the stolen bases record... - Aimee Mullins Quotes
Quote:I have learned not to overlook the advantages of being me. From when I was a softball player, and I held the stolen bases record. I would slide into second with my prostheses, and the girl on the base could either step aside or meet two wooden sticks. - Aimee Mullins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
  Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn and ridicule. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:22 AM
  Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:04 AM