We are all making a crown for Jesus out of these daily lives of ours, either a crown of golden, divine love, studded with gems of sacrifice and adoration... - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes
Quote:We are all making a crown for Jesus out of these daily lives of ours, either a crown of golden, divine love, studded with gems of sacrifice and adoration, or a thorny crown, filled with the cruel briars of unbelief, or selfishness, and sin... - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  An article on playwrights in the Daily Mail , listed according to Hard Left, Soft Left, Hard Right, Soft Right and Centre. I am not listed. I should probably come under Soft Centre. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Books are not about passing the time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:23 AM
  Books are not about passing the time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM