No matter where you are or where you grow up, you always go through the same awkward moments of being a teenager and growing up and trying to figure out who you are. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes
Quote:No matter where you are or where you grow up, you always go through the same awkward moments of being a teenager and growing up and trying to figure out who you are. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  Racism is ridiculous no matter where it's coming from. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM