I was never part of that cliquey girl drama. Most of my friends were guys growing up, so I was never part of that whole toxic energy. It seemed like way too much hassle. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes
Quote:I was never part of that cliquey girl drama. Most of my friends were guys growing up, so I was never part of that whole toxic energy. It seemed like way too much hassle. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  I've been nominated twice before as actor in a leading part. Now I'm nominated as actor in a supporting part... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM