In general I like a guy who is athletic, somebody who can teach me something. Whether it's teaching me a new way to cut on a wave... - Aimee Teegarden Quotes
Quote:In general I like a guy who is athletic, somebody who can teach me something. Whether it's teaching me a new way to cut on a wave or teach me a three-point conversion or teach me how to dribble a soccer ball. There's something really cool about that. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  "What I've learned about teaching is to refer back to the root of that word, which is educo, which means "to pull from."... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM
  Techniques are not the most difficult to teach. The attitudes chefs take are much more important. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:32 PM
  I am in general a very pessimistic person with an optimistic, day- to- day take on things. The bare facts of life are utterly terrifying... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
  One of the unexpectedly important things that art can do for us is to teach us how to suffer more successfully. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM