Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes
Quote:Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:29 PM
  Consider what kind of car you get. Buy cars and other products that have the least impact environmentally. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:22 PM