Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes
Quote:Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  I certainly believe that what we perceive as humans is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't necessarily believe in vampires or werewolves or that kind of thing... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM