I would say that we like to disguise our heartbreaks with happier melodies. - Aino Jawo Quotes
Quote:I would say that we like to disguise our heartbreaks with happier melodies. - Aino Jawo Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I suppose all of my films have a common theme. If I think about it, though, the only theme I can think of is really a question: Why can’t people be happier together? - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Last Post: soni
  For as from the same piece of clay a potter may fashion either a pot or a tile, so the Devil may shape a witch into a wolf or a cat or even a goat... - Aino Kallas Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 10:11 PM
  I am used to being beautiful. I have been beautiful for so long that it is an essential part of me. I would not be the same spiritually if I had not been beautiful. - Aino Kallas Quotes soni 0 9 07-27-2017, 10:10 PM
  Yet just as the day has two halves, one governed by the sun and the other by the moon, so there are many who are people of the day... - Aino Kallas Quotes soni 0 8 07-27-2017, 10:09 PM
  I hate elevators. I'm claustrophobic so for me to be in an elevator or small spaces is probably the worst thing on earth. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 10 07-27-2017, 10:06 PM