I really like Katy Perry and the music she does. She's an amazing musician and it's an honour to be opening for her in London. - Aino Jawo Quotes
Quote:I really like Katy Perry and the music she does. She's an amazing musician and it's an honour to be opening for her in London. - Aino Jawo Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  Everyone talks about Spanish influences, but where is it?...Tell me 10 great Spanish restaurants in London....You can’t give me the addresses. Nor in Paris. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
  I went to church and couldn't swallow it. The music was nice but I don't belong there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:34 AM
  You have to be quite heavily invested in someone to do them the honour of telling them you're annoyed with them. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:49 AM