There was a point where if you had told me I was going to be a national morning anchor, I would probably have been terrified... - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes
Quote:There was a point where if you had told me I was going to be a national morning anchor, I would probably have been terrified. But now, I feel prepared. I've been in the business for almost 20 years now. I'm almost forty years old and I've been doing this for a long time, so I felt like, "Okay, I'm ready to do this." - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM